Paligroup is currently seeking a Busser for The Hart & The Hunter where we offer guest exclusive dining service all day.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
An individual who is looking to gain experience in the food industry
Someone who has a passion for customer service and likes working within a team.
Maintain efficient service between kitchen and front of the house. Assist kitchen with set up of line. Stock service station and assist food servers with table service to ensure guest satisfaction. Deliver food and beverage items from kitchen to dining area. Clean and maintain work area to specification.
- Ensure all orders leaving the kitchen meet presentation standards and guest requests
- Knowledgeable of menu items and ability to explain ingredients and preparation methods for each item
- Knowledgeable of table/seat/station numbers, proper table set ups, capacity, and hours of operation
- Deliver food and beverage items from kitchen/bar in prompt and neat manner
- Inform servers and applicable team members of wait times and any product shortage
- Assist server with food and beverage service to ensure guest satisfaction
- Assist with clearing table settings and prepare table for resetting when needed
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager to adhere to health standards
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning spills, handling guest requests, greeting and seating guests and ensuring overall guest satisfaction
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal preferred
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Compute basic arithmetic
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Perform job junctions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize, organize, and follow up.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Follow directions thoroughly.
- Understand guest’s service needs
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent Hotel data.
- Ability to carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand, and bend continuously throughout the day.
- Education: High school certificate or equivalent
- Experience: Previous experience preferred
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEOE Employer.
• Post ID: 115883933 losangeles