Description: Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment with team members who share our passion and perfection? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Position Summary: The Busser creates a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring the dining room is clean, free from trash and debris, and tables are set up properly. This person works within a team to clear and reset tables quickly between seating’s. Additionally, the Busser refills bread and beverages for guests, shows guests to their tables, and performs light housekeeping duties such as sweeping floors, stocking glassware and ice, and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly.
- $10.50 an hour, plus tips up to $15k+ annually!
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time (Guaranteed shift hours)
- Benefits offered at 30 hours (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Career growth potential – we promote from within!
- Employee Meal Benefits
- and so much more!
- 6 months experience as a Busser in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Basic to intermediate English communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Panini Café is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
• Post ID: 159726842 losangeles