Family-owned, neighborhood café and sandwich shop (Bánh Mì, French-Vietnamese sandwich) is looking to hire vibrant personalities for cashier/counter work. Please respond with a resume and your availability if the following qualities fit you to a tee:
- Maintain your cool composure under pressure
- Quick on your feet and with your winning smile
- Passionate about food and talking food
- Bright, engaging personality that connects with all types of people
- Value cleanliness and teamwork…we’re a good and fun bánh mì bunch that looks out for each other :)
Main responsibilities are:
- Greeting customers
- Taking customer orders in person, by telephone, and food delivery services
- Handling cash/credit card transactions
- Minor food handling (wrapping sandwiches); Food Handler’s Certificate a plus!
- Maintaining a clean and sparkling establishment
Please have previous Front of House experience, either as a server, cashier, or counter work. We're a tight knit team and value reliability, hard work, and honesty. We turn 3 years old in October and looking for someone to grow with us!
• Post ID: 127821358 losangeles