Join the high performance team behind Bulletproof Coffee to help elevate the Bulletproof cafe and coffee shop located in Santa Monica, CA. The Bulletproof store brings together Bulletproof Coffee, recipes, and products under one roof to provide a new on-the-go option directly to consumers. Bulletproof Coffee is designed to be the lowest toxin coffee available, to provide all day focus and energy without the crash and jitters commonly associated with coffee.
In addition to a healthy work/life balance and competitive salaries, we offer generous benefits options including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, bulletproof.com store credit, product discounts and more!
- Responsible for performing various kitchen cleaning and storage activities, including but not limited to cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, utensils, drinkware and pots, general and equipment cleaning
- Assist with cleaning other areas of the Café, as requested
- Responsible for handling all cleaning activities in accordance with Café procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6 months of experience in food preparation is required; 1+ years is preferred
- Knowledge of state sanitation laws
- Knowledge of proper equipment handling and fluid application
- Basic knowledge of safety rules for kitchen, including lifting and equipment maintenance
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- You’re available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- You have a friendly, welcoming personality and are able to communicate clearly with co-workers, managers and customers
- You’re able to juggle many projects simultaneously and prioritize the most critical among them
- You’re able to maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- You’re able to meet physical requirements of the job, including: Constant standing/walking; occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling; occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs; occasional ascending/descending of ladders, stairs, or ramps; constant usage of computer/POS Register and bar equipment; frequent, continual, or intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine; constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around bar area; constant reception of detailed information through oral communication; constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; occasional identification of differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors with a high degree of accuracy; constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
This is a full-time position working with amazing people. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance, are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is also a great opportunity to grow with the company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Post ID: 113396063 losangeles