Provide friendly, courteous and efficient quality presentation of food and beverage service to all guests. Clean and set up tables in the outlet and perform other food service related duties, including general cleaning and set up.
- Clean, set and re-set tables continuously, assuming responsibility for station, tables and side duties.
- Assist Server as needed and greet guests by name whenever possible during the course of meal service.
- Stack trays properly for efficient unloading for stewarding and ensure proper safety standards at all times.
- Wash any dirty dishes or glassware
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Sheraton rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel’s facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform set up duties as requested to include side stations, storage areas and food staging area.
- Perform general cleaning tasks utilizing cleaning to adhere to health and safety standards.
- Fold napkins for meal periods to maintain an adequate supply.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
• Post ID: 143117032 losangeles