Description: The Dishwasher creates a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring that all plate ware, glassware and silverware are properly clean and sanitized. This person works within a team to ensure that these items are stocked throughout the shift. Additionally, the Dishwasher performs housekeeping duties such as sweeping and mopping floors, removing trash, and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly.
- 3 months work experience preferred.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures and a wet environment.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
- $12.00 an hour, one of the most competitive wages in the industry!
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time (Guaranteed shift hours)
- Benefits offered at 30 hours (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Career growth potential – we promote from within!
- Employee Meal Benefits
- and so much more!
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information please visit us at http://mypaninicafe.com.
Panini Café is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
• Post ID: 143117177 losangeles