We are a well-known, and established restaurant group, who is looking for a floor manager to join its ranks. This position requires travel and you must posses reliable transportation. The position involves spending your time between several locations as a floor and relief manager.
This is a time sensitive position as we are looking to hire immediately.
This is a salary position based on experience, and includes full health. It is a great opportunity for the right candidate as our company is rapidly growing, and we are always on the lookout for strong individuals who can develop from within.
Restaurant Manager Job Duties:
• Assists General Manager in implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
• Assists General Manager to maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
• Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by following and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a fine dining restaurant as a manager
• Demonstrates proven ability for financial planning and sdecision making, process improvement, management proficiency, customer focus, and quality focus.
• Impeccable Service Standards, clean work habits with a great attention to detail.
• Demonstrates sound oral and written communication skills and sound interpersonal skills.
• Competency in computer skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook where relevant to the position.
• Demonstrates proven ability to lead a staff and positively influence employee behavior.
Minimum of 45 hours a week, on a 5 day working week.
How to apply:
• Please email a copy of your resume.
• Please include the position you are applying for on subject line email.
• Please include salary requirement.
**No phone call inquires please **
Taste on Melrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Post ID: 161069392 losangeles