Fulfillment Operations Manager
Diamond Foundry grows real diamonds above ground in America that are indistinguishable from and atomically identical to mined diamonds. The only difference is that Diamond Foundry diamonds are cultivated without the social and environmental costs that come with mined diamonds. By recreating the environment in which diamonds form under the earth, we're cultivating the world's most beautiful, evolved diamonds using renewable energy. Diamond Foundry is the only diamond company committed to creating transparency in the industry by selling direct from our above-the-ground San Francisco mine.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, collaborative problem-solver to lead our fulfillment center and drive business growth.
In this position, you will have full ownership for driving efficient, error-free daily operations: order tracking, order fulfillment, inventory tracking, inventory ordering/stocking, and shipping and receiving of all diamonds and jewelry. You will prioritize tasks for the fulfillment team based on quickly changing business needs, and dive in for hands-on support to ensure all logistics run seamlessly. You will also be working closely with the E-commerce and Customer Service Teams.
- Accurately process daily orders, returns and exchanges, and prioritize tasks to the fulfillment team
- Optimize fulfillment productivity based on order volume
- Maintain optimized volume of packaging and shipping supplies to ensure seamless operations
- Create and submit purchase orders for replenishment and MTO, in partnership with Ecomm MDP&A team
- Organize and ensure accurate execution of quarterly physical inventory
- Quality Control to ensure our high quality standards are met and exceeded for all jewelry received
- Partner with CX team to correct and improve any quality issues based on customer feedback
- Develop and share best practices cross-functionally
- Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
- Hire and manage temp workers during peak seasons
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work area
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years fulfillment/distribution/operations experience
- Direct people management experience
- Advanced skills with shipping, inventory management software systems, and EDIs
- Direct experience with enterprise level ERP system, Netsuite preferred
- Proven ability to drive process improvements with performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, and organizational skills.
- Ability to keep pace with high growth while motivating others
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgement in stressful situations
- Flexible to work weekends/evenings for physical inventory and other business needs
- Must thrive in a start-up environment
You will be happiest and most successful if you are:
- Results-oriented while being flexible and ego-less
- Organized, analytical and detail-oriented
- Resourceful and able to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Thrive in fast-paced, startup environment
• Post ID: 127684348 losangeles