Restaurant General Manager candidate must be hospitality and guest focused and have a polished presentation, including impeccable etiquette, engaging conversation skills, and a warm, generous, accommodating attitude. The ideal candidate also must be self-motivated and lead by example, adapt and solve problems skillfully, remain hospitable and poised under pressure, manage/train staff seamlessly while maintaining impeccable standards of service. Additionally, the General Manager will be responsible for maintaining the standards and overall success of the restaurant - including but not limited to guest service and satisfaction, meeting sales projections, implementing cost and regulatory controls, building maintenance, quality control, hiring, training and termination of staff, and following human resource guidelines with respect to interactions with team members.
Our vision for our General Manager is to be hands on with focus on increasing revenue and improving operational efficiency while maintaining high service standards.
The menus will focus on local, sustainable, seasonal food and beverages, with an emphasis on local relationships.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Required critical skills include: Leadership, Vision, Communication and Critical Thinking.
• 5+ years of restaurant management experience
• A passion for service and hospitality
• Reliable, self-motivated, takes initiative, ability to work independently .
• Extensive knowledge of food, wine, beer, spirits and service
• Strong organizational skills
• Exceptional people and communication skills
• Processes and analyzes information effectively
• Can organize, plan, and prioritize
• Guides, delegates, gives positive and negative feedback, trains and mentors staff
• Maintains relationships with guests, staff, and vendors
• Must be able to obtain and maintain proper attire
• Proficiency in Aloha, Ctuit, Excel, and Word.
• Responsible to maintain effective operations of a casual fine dining atmosphere.
• Assist in the development of a creative mixology program.
• Will be business minded, creative and work to build a successful enterprise; developing customer loyalty.
• Partner with the Executive Chef to continually collaborate on the performance of the menu, both on guest feedback &; profitability.
• Develop and implement cost saving and profit enhancing measures throughout operations.
• Monitors performance to ensure adherence to all service standards, productivity standards to ensure exceptional guest satisfaction.
• Manage interviewing, staffing, training and development of food & beverage team discipline.
• Ensure that all Human Resource standards and procedures are met on a daily basis.
• Implementation, execution and evaluation of all operational training programs.
• Maintain cleanliness and sanitation levels to Health Department required ratings at all times.
Location : Los Angeles
In addition to working in a great family inspired environment we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package:
*Competitive Salary ( 100,000 package)
*Health &; Dental
• Post ID: 115883848 losangeles