Description: Do your three favorite things in life consist of people, people, and more people? Then you belong here on our welcoming committee. Get ready to provide warm smiles, great dining experiences and heartfelt thanks our guests want and deserve.
Position Summary: The Host greets all guests with genuine enthusiasm and warmth upon arrival, informs guests of their wait time, shows guests to their table and bids guests farewell as they leave. Additionally, the Host performs light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glass and menus…
- 6 months experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand/walk and stay focused and alert for extended periods of time.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
- $12.00 an hour, one of the most competitive wages in the industry!
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time (Guaranteed shift hours)
- Benefits offered at 30 hours (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Career growth potential – we promote from within!
- Employee Meal Benefits
- and so much more!
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information please visit us at http://mypaninicafe.com.
Panini Café is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
• Post ID: 160926952 losangeles