As a growth-oriented and family owned company, we are always accepting applications.
The Host greets all guests with genuine enthusiasm and warmth upon arrival, informs guests of their wait time, enters guest names into the computer system, shows guests to their table and bids guests farewell as they leave. Additionally, the Host cares for our guests by other duties when needed such as: running food, refilling beverages, bussing tables and performs light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glass and menus, and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly. Opentable and Aloha experience a plus.
Requirements and Working Conditions:
• 6 months experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
• Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
• Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to stand/walk and stay focused and alert for extended periods of time.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone.
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
Pay Range Depends on experience.
• Post ID: 116076483 losangeles