A host performs a first tier job; this means that any customer coming into a restaurant or hotel will be greeted by a host initially. Possessing the role of first contact, a host position is extremely important as a customer will deem the rest of the hospitality setting as good or bad as initially portrayed.
*must be familiar with OpenTable reservation system
• Greet guests and patrons personally as they enter into the establishment
• Receive and record dining reservations on the telephone
• Ensure the proper setup of dining and service areas
• Offer appropriate seats using truly personable demeanor
• Politely request guests to wait in waiting area if no table is available
• Ensure neatness and cleanliness of stations
• Present menus
• Assist service staff when needed
• Manage event related work including setting up tables and maintaining both exterior and interior of the restaurant
Interviews arranged via email through our HR. No drop in resume please.
• Post ID: 106224408 losangeles