EP & LP is looking for a Lead Host to manage our restaurant and rooftop bar. Applicants must have at least three years of hospitality experience, and a strong understanding of the Los Angeles nightlife scene. The Lead Host is the first impression guests will have when entering our restaurant and rooftop, so we are looking for a personable, fun, and memorable personality.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each guest is acknowledged immediately upon entering the venue via verbal greeting and eye contact.
- Accurately identifying guests with reservations, by name and party size.
- Communicate all reservation modifications to appropriate staff.
- Possess strong planning and prioritizing skills when taking reservations and good judgment of cover count and party number in relation to table number and turn rate.
- Clear and concise phone etiquette, conveying ethos of EP & LP and clear communication of seating time and restaurant policies.
- Seating guests at correct tables corresponding to floor diagram and flow of service
- You must be able to identify VIP attendees i.e. persons or parties spending at the venue including celebrating birthdays, bachelors parties, and corporate events, etc.
- Be sure that guests are attended to and groups receive what they were promised (i.e. reserved seating, drinks, bottles etc.). It is vital that you have the ability to maintain your composure with guests at all time.
- Knowledge of menu items and daily specials
Please submit your resume for consideration.
• Post ID: 92761092 losangeles