We are looking for a responsible, reliable morning shift lead baker for our pie shop. Bake off experience a must.
We believe in doing what you love and we LOVE making delicious, homemade pies for our customers. If you do too, then this could be the right fit! There is room for growth and we are looking for team members to be with us as we expand.
Come work at the hot new place in Brentwood.
General Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Baking off morning pies
Prepping fruit for fillings
· Preparing pastry cremes and dough
· Rolling dough and forming pies
· Helping with the front of the house during rushes
· Organizing inventory and keeping kitchen clean.
· Communicating and reporting daily with manager.
· Ability to follow recipes by weight
· Attention to detail
· Consistent production
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player
· Desire to learn and rise to challenges
· Able to lift 30#
· Food handler certification required
· One to Two years of baking or pastry experience.
· Punctual, organized, and able to work quick & clean
· Self-motivated, and able to work independently
· Have a reliable phone & transportation
· Able to stand entire shift, and lift/carry throughout shift (up to 30 pounds)
· Basic math and computer skills.
We are looking for bakers who can work the morning/afternoon shift and weekends.
• Post ID: 156879932 losangeles