We are looking for someone to grow with us long term that is knowledgeable and experienced in cGMP, specifically in the production and process control system requirements of manufacturing, holding and distributing of dietary supplements.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of three years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control field.
- Full understanding of 21 CFR: Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Exposure to international guidance will be a plus.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be skilled in word processing and database software.
- Ability to cope with a high pace, dynamic work environment.
- Create, update, and implement SOP’s and procedures into Quality Management System (QMS).
- Preparing, distributing, collecting and recording compliance documentation.
- Monitor and record all incoming finished goods.
- Record and organize all finished goods CoA’s.
- Investigate out-of-specification (OOS) finished goods and write report.
- Train plant personnel in SOPs and GMPs.
- Assist with international documentation for customers.
- QMS internal auditor.
- Conduct research, prepare statistical reports, handle information request and other clerical functions.
- Exercise administrative judgment. Assume responsibility for decisions, consequences and results that impact staff, company costs and/or quality of service within the functional area.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Summary: The Document Control Specialist (DCS) is responsible for the creation, management and maintenance of GMP documentations including Standard Operating Procedures, product specification sheets, deviation records, training records, controlled forms and other GMP related documents.
• Post ID: 115883973 losangeles