Title: Regional Manager
City: Greater Los Angeles Area
Description: We're growing! Join our Team and Grow with Us!
Chicken Maison is a family owned and operated high volume Mediterranean Quick Service concept with a focus on healthy, flavorful cuisine made from scratch. This multi-award winning concept is now seeking a qualified Regional Manager to join our family and help us continue our growth and development strategy. The Regional Manager will oversee restaurants to develop our management team, maximize sales, profits and guest satisfaction by encouraging maximum efficiency and organization from each restaurant´s operations staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONISBILITIES
- Recruits, hires, trains, develops and coaches all managers to ensure we have high performing managers in all restaurant management positions. Works with General Manager to develop promotable Team Members internally.
- Visit the restaurants on a regular basis during business hours to assure that operations are running smoothly, working closely with each restaurant’s Management Team.
- Ensures that all restaurants operate at a high quality level with emphasis on guest service and guest engagement.
- Ensures that all restaurants adhere to health, safety and Chicken Maison’s standards and procedures.
- Manages/Supervises the financial operations for the restaurants in their area. Assist Managers in achieving P&L results and maximizing profits.
- Assists and supports the Managers in building sales and controlling costs.
- Inspects and monitors compliance with training, quality standards, food safety, HR policies, inventory controls, labor regulations and cash handling procedures. Responsible and accountable to ensure that these policies are enforced by performing inspections and audits with the appropriate forms and reporting on issues and corrective actions.
- Accountable for the follow up and follow through on issues and performance with Managers.
- Provide communication, coaching and counseling to the restaurant management team.
- Conducts performance reviews for all management Team Members.
- Coaches, counsels and/or terminates underperforming managers.
- Responds to guest relations compliment/complaint calls for the region’s restaurants.
- Assist with the implementation of new initiatives and growth objectives, systems and processes to ensure successful results and guest satisfaction.
- Ability/flexibility to work 50-55 or more hours per week, including early mornings, late nights, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Self-discipline, initiative, and leadership ability
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to manage, train and motivate a diverse employee group
- Ability to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems
- Knowledge of computers sufficient to fulfill management functions
- College degree is preferred. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative. Must have multi-unit management experience.
WORK CONDITIONS/HOURS Full time; Schedule may vary in accordance with business necessity. Weekend and evening work may be required. Travel is required for this position. Requires up to 30-50% local domestic travel for store visits. Job requires travel by automobile. Work is performed primarily in the restaurants and in a small corporate office environment.
REPORTS TO: CEO
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with history, experience and cost of living standards.
• Post ID: 142128192 losangeles