Responsible for greeting guests and patrons with a smile, seating them according to specified guidelines. Will manage incoming phone calls for reservations, directions, and general information and assist servers when needed.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year or previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Able to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to guests and patrons.
- Strong communication, organization, and telephone skills.
- Good people skills, able to communicate and must play well with others.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills, as well as speed, accuracy, detail, courtesy, and anticipation of guest’s needs.
- Available on weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Ensure all guests and patrons are greeted promptly and graciously upon entering the restaurant.
- Escort customers to a table and supply appropriate menus.
- Answer restaurant telephone in a timely and courteous manner.
- Provide general information and answer any inquiries regarding hours of operation, hotel services, and reservation requirements.
- Maintain a clean and neat workplace
- Assist servers in organizing and setting up of dining room for large parties.
• Post ID: 116076468 losangeles