The P.F. sales associate at our Highland Park pop-up will serve as the face and the voice of our brand to customers coming into our first-ever store. You will be the main point of contact for all visitors to the store, armed with a thorough knowledge of P.F. – our product, our brand and our values. You will be knowledgeable about all items sold in the store, have a friendly and inviting attitude as well as be responsible for maintaining the store front’s cleanliness, organization and representation of P.F.
POSITION: SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, NOV-DEC 2017
START DATE: NOVEMBER 3 start date, 1 training session before TBA
- Welcoming customers and acting as the first point of contact.
- Assisting and engaging retail customers.
- Facilitating sales.
- Answering any questions customers may have as well as educating them on products.
- Helping customers choose the right products for them.
- Helping customers check out.
- A thorough knowledge of our products and how they are made, scent notes and descriptions as well as extras such as suggestions for scent pairings, tips on how to repurpose jars after use, etc.
- Maintaining, cleaning and organizing front-of-house to reflect the P.F. brand.
- Closing shop responsibilities, including tidying, turning off the lights and locking the door.
- Checking and restocking retail inventory against sales; projecting and ordering products for restock.
- Facilitating and tracking customer returns, exchanges, and refunds, as well as tracking all relevant information regarding returned product and/or customer issues and complaints.
- Maintaining and re-ordering shop supplies, as needed. (to keep an eye on brown bags (s/med), paper, postcards, samples, if we're offering them, etc.)
- Strong customer services skills.
- Ability to identify customer’s needs and customize solutions suitably.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive energy and approachable attitude.
- Ability to both take direction and be self-motivated.
- Strong problem solving skills, the ability to learn quickly, adapt, and focus while completing tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment if store is busy and multi-task.
- Retail/sales experience.
- Experience in customer-facing role.
- Understanding of the P.F. brand, aesthetic and visual language.
- Reliable transportation to Highland Park location and punctuality.
• Post ID: 142016217 losangeles