Do you have a passion for hospitality?
Are you the first to know about a new restaurant?
Do you know Los Angeles like the back of your hand?
Is your motto: "I'll sleep when I'm dead"?
Do you love telling a story?
If you answered yes to at least 3 of these questions than you might be the person we are looking for.
LocaliteLA Public Relations is currently seeking a self-motivated Account Executive with hospitality experience to manage PR campaigns for a variety of restaurant and hospitality clients. It’s important that you be enthusiastic about the industries you represent and have an entrepreneurial mindset. An Account Executive for LocaliteLA Public Relations is responsible for managing and answering the needs of the client on a daily basis. This position reports to the company President.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of the hospitality and/or restaurant industries
- Ability to oversee several accounts and manage support staff members with strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven track record in creating fully integrated strategic communications plans for multiple accounts
- Excellent, proactive client relations record
- Seek out new leads, outlets and contacts, researching, learning and meeting new media on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate and build strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Overseeing and creating promotions to increase business for individual clients
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media
- Ensuring media lists are comprehensive and up-to-date
- Overseeing weekly client updates
- Experience, ability and proven track record to consistently secure quality media placements on a daily basis
- Extensive relationships across all media platforms including top-tier regional and national, broadcast and digital travel, food, beverage, and lifestyle outlets
- Special event experience, specifically with openings, menu tastings and special on-site events
- Extensive industry relationships and ability to develop integrated partnerships with talent and like-minded brands
- Knowledge and experience with social media influencers
- Proficient across all social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry tools such as Cision
Compensation: Salary & bonus commensurate with level of experience, generous perks, creative and generous vacation schedule
The ideal Account Executive:
- A strong grounding in the Food & Beverage PR space
- Highly organized, proven leadership and strong problem solver
- Results-driven individual
- Available to work out of Localite’s South Bay office Monday-Friday.
If you have a passion for the food & beverage industry and have experience working in this space, then this is the perfect position for you!
• Post ID: 115883918 losangeles