About the Role
The Account Executive is responsible for connecting our customers to our solutions. The key to successfully accomplishing this is to listen more than you speak. As an Account Executive, you will be working with inbound qualified leads and prospecting outbound leads to determine their primary pain points, future goals, and then determine the prioritization of those challenges. It is imperative that the Account Executive delivers a comprehensive and well thought out solution via online product demonstrations and written proposals focused on the challenges and opportunity on a client by client basis.
A typical workday is comprised of sending and responding to emails, making outbound calls, following up on opportunities within the sales process and conducting online demonstrations.
This job is perfect for a sales professional that is relatively early in their career with no less than 3 to 4 years experience looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing software company.
Candidates must have strong telephone skills, be tech savvy and be empathetic and driven to deliver an exceptional experience and results for our clients.
Familiarity with SaaS technology and software sales experience is REQUIRED.
- Exceed sales goals by acquiring new customers and driving net new MRR
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Support the team in building an outbound pipeline of opportunities
- Develop relationships with senior leaders at accounts and add value by being a subject matter expert
- Work with customers to understand and identify their strategic vision and objectives and align our products and services where opportunities exist
- Thoroughly understand specific customer’s hiring needs and demonstrate Workpop’s ability to solve those needs
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources and drive deals to close
- Negotiate pricing and business terms
- Minimum 3 years software sales experience required
- Track record of continually exceeding quota targets
- Experience with the full sales lifecycle from lead development to contract signature
- CRM experience required, Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write succinct, concise emails and a charismatic phone manner
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- The ability to work independently and in a team setting
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
• Post ID: 143117427 losangeles