- Achievecorporate metrics for successful clinic
· Respect, value and appreciate the differences inothers
· Self-motivatedwith positive attitude and ability to motivate a team
· Maintain a cohesive, cooperative environmentthrough team building and motivation
· Present a general positive attitude and highenergy when working with team and members/guests
· Ability to identify and problem solve, setexpectations and goals and delegate tasks.
ü Customer service oriented and able tocommunicate effectively with guests, clinic management/owner, estheticians,therapists, and sales team
· Interact with guests and team in a respectful,courteous and professional manner
· Maintain composure, flexibility, common senseand a positive attitude while serving members, guest and fellow team members
ü Ability to train, coach and mentor staff toachieve individual and clinic goals
ü Model professionalism by adhering to standardsof conduct, dress code and follows clinic policies and procedures
· Display reliability by reporting to work on timeeach scheduled shift and in uniform with highest professional appearance
· Follow Massage Envy’s Service Essentials andensure that all members, guests and fellow team members are treated within theVision, Mission and Values during each visit
ü Ability to sell in a commission based atmosphere
ü Effectivelyresolve client issues, concerns and complaints (proactively/ customer focusedapproach)
· Maintain a sense of controlled urgency whendealing with members and guests
ü Understandsand drives business based on knowledge that business growth centers on Revenue vs. Costs(strategically works to increase revenue while minimizing expenses)
ü Excellenttime management and organizational skills – ability to multi-task; adheres todeadlines (schedule specific time to complete tasks) and communicates results(asks for assistance as needed)
ü Outstandingcommunication skills; responds in a timely manner to clients andstaff/management.
· Ability to effectively communicate expectationsto staff and create winning a team.
ü Able to work flexible days and hours based onclinic needs and scheduling pattern
· Full time with typical shifts 11-7pm to coverboth client and employee high traffic times
ü Understand and believe in the benefits of skincare and massage therapy
• Post ID: 82493417 losangeles