Hiptique is a growing business with two clothing boutiques on the west side of Los Angeles as well as a new online boutique - opening very soon.
Candidate must be incredibly professional, self-starter, creative with a strong sales and marketing background. This position is newly created and will be evolving.
- Create and implement on-going Leadership/Sales training curriculum, tracking and encouraging progress
- Engage Sales Stylist to communicate and enforce business standards, set goals, drive problem solving and leadership skills
- Hire and train Sales Stylists for boutiques
- Outreach in the community to develop relationships within both markets
- Assist in developing philanthropic programs in our boutiques and online
- Create and host in-store events
- Engage with Marketing Manager to create budget by researching and staying current on industry trends and opportunities
- Ensure impact of initiatives are being met and being able to quickly adjust if/when needed
- Develop relationships with local schools and create an intern program
- Assist owner with retail sales analysis of inventory
- Develop relationships and programs with social media influencers, stylists and personal shoppers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & mind
- Creativity to get a projects completed on small budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong networker
- Ability to adjust to fast moving/changing needs
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Experience hiring, training and managing a motivated sales team
- Retail experience
- Ability to go the extra mile for our customers and for our business
- Love of fashion
- Strong work ethic
If your experiences match our needs, please forward a cover letter stating why you would be the perfect candidate and how you would make a difference within our growing business.
We look forward to meeting you.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
• Post ID: 142128387 losangeles