At your core, you’re a storyteller. You have an eye for brand and a fascination with communication-- which is what drew you into marketing. You’re told stories before and you want to tell more. You’re craving the opportunity to be a part of something from the very beginning and take more ownership. You want your voice to be heard and to be part of something bigger.
Lucky for you, we’re just getting started.
We’ve hit reset at Tamara Mellon. On our own business, and in turn, the women’s luxury shoe industry. Tamara Mellon, co-founder and former chief creative officer of Jimmy Choo, is no stranger to success or rule breaking. After a more traditional start of her eponymous label, Tamara decided it was time to do things differently—really differently. So she closed up shop and started over. TM has moved her company from NYC to LA to introduce the first direct-to-consumer women’s luxury shoe brand. What this means in short: old school Italian artisanship meets new school luxury (aka buy now, wear tomorrow at accessible prices). For us, new luxury also means reinventing customer service and the way we shop. As far as we’re concerned, any woman who shops with us is a VIP.
We are dead serious about disrupting the fashion world and being taken seriously about doing it. Tamara Mellon is a Series B funded company, backed by NEA (the world’s largest venture fund; portfolio includes Moda Operandi, Jet, Casper, Goop, Groupon, and Quidsi, among others).
Our reinvention centers around recreating the luxury shopping experience—digitally. As our Content Manager you will create content that will engage our audience across platforms and media..
Here’s key thing about this role; we are looking for someone super-ambitious who is up for the task of balancing creative output (hello, long list of inter-department needs) with planning. You’re not looking to check some boxes and leave for the day. You want to know about new product launches, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns and pretty much anything that our brand does-- and you want to make sure it feels, looks, and sounds like us to the audience we’re lucky to have.
If this sounds like the opportunity (not the job) you’ve been waiting to tackle and are ready to do things differently (and passionately), we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in a content-focused role at a brand, agency or publication
- A strong understanding of content marketing and it’s role in brand building
- A compelling, original voice and point of view
What you will do:
- Set strategy and oversee content marketing activities with a goal of building Tamara Mellon brand awareness, engagement, leads and word of mouth
- Act as a writer, editor, producer and publisher to create engaging content across platforms and channels
- Execute and evolve the brand marketing strategy through project and team management, focusing on collaboration, production, and quick, fearless execution.
- Contribute to campaigns and product launches
- Work with our performance marketing team to amplify content across relevant channels
- Collaborate with team members to create content
- Measure and report on KPIs related to content initiatives
- Able to multi-task and excel under intense deadline pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Effective communicator, start-up experience a plus.
- Works collaboratively within a cross-functional environment. Embraces peer-to-peer feedback and training.
- Impressive pace of creative output. A general fearlessness about trying and doing. Proud of your work, but not influenced by your ego.
• Post ID: 136745298 losangeles