Home Sales Consultant (Real Estate) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
A Home Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides their clients through the entire process of putting their home on the market and selling it. Selling a home can be a stressful and confusing process, so clients need a consultant who can offer them expert advice to better equip them to sell their home. This position is for consultants who are excited about the real estate industry and who are able to provide stellar customer service to a substantial list of clients.
- Consult with clients on every aspect of their home sale
- Stay informed about the local real estate market
- Maintain consistent and regular communication with all clients whether they are active or inactive
- Mediate all communication and negotiations between home seller and purchaser
- Create marketing and advertising materials for your real estate consultant services
- Provide expert advice and consulting services during the process of mutual acceptance and when drafting contract terms
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, our mission is to create and deliver unparalleled customer service throughout the transaction process. Founded in 1985, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties has grown to over 3,000 agents in more than 60 offices serving the Southern California market including Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. We offer a full menu of services including home financing through HomeServices Lending, relocation services, insurance, escrow, title and home warranties.
Associated topics: broker, home consultation, home sales, properties, property, property broker, real estate broker, realtor, residential, timeshare
• Post ID: 160701147 losangeles