Submit a cover letter!
This is a junior level design internship that is intended to turn into a full-time position for the right candidate. The position starts immediately!
We are seeking a motivated, hungry for knowledge & experience, creative graphic designer intern that has exceptional design sense and creative ingenuity for logos, brand identities, websites, and printed collateral. The graphic designer should be familiar with projects that vary in nature and include:
- Brand Identity Design
- Logo Design & Visual Identity Systems
- Brand Guidelines
- Social Media Graphics
- Website Design
- 3D Mockups
- Business Card, Stationary, Brochure, Collateral Graphic Design
- Infographics conceptualization & design
- Large Wall Graphics
- Create ads and newsletters designs
- Development of User Interfaces (UI / UX)
- Color Palette Development
The designer intern will be expected to learn with our team to conceptualize creative artwork and concepts for many types of graphic design projects. The projects will vary in time and number depending on business. The intern will assist with the concepts, mocks, and vision given some direction and working with team to make everything come to life.
The designer must also have some technical and print understanding, be detail oriented, well written, and be able to work efficiently with a team, even if remotely. Must be able to develop in CMYK and RGB, understand bleeds and offsets for printing, and website backend familiarity to design around.
This position is an internship based position.
- Located in the Greater Los Angeles Area
- Ability to Provide Project Estimates
- Excellent Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to respond and deliver in a timely manner
- Interest in Branding and Graphics
- Must be able to develop ideas independently
- Strong, creative aesthetic with an eye for elegance and details
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 6 (CS6+) and up
- Must have ability to work effectively as part of a design and creative service team
- Must have ability to take constructive feedback
**Must submit portfolio with variety of project samples (logos, branding, collateral, and websites) you’ve worked on.**
The position / internship is eligible for pay, a stipend, and/or class credit depending on qualifications and experience. In rare cases of extreme talent, compensation will start at the designer level.
• Post ID: 160681057 losangeles