Bulletproof Labs is seeking energetic team members to assist with opening and running a first-of-its kind high-tech establishment to help clients upgrade their lives. This isn’t a gym, it’s a “biohacking” facility, which means we provide shortcuts to increased physical and cognitive performance via cutting-edge technologies and actionable, accurate, science-backed information.
Some of our equipment has not been used in California before. Even better, nowhere in the world has this amazing range of equipment been offered under the same roof!
Be a part of something that has never been done before. Help people change their lives. Show the world that we have so much more to learn than what the standard health and fitness realm have to offer. Come be Bulletproof, and let us train you on how to help others feel better, think smarter, and kick more butt!
The Front Desk Associate will consistently deliver world-class service and foster positive customer satisfaction and loyalty at Bulletproof Labs.
What’s needed? You have good knowledge of the Bulletproof approach to high performance and a passion for helping people realize their potential. You also have the ability to prioritize your time and work in a highly efficient manner.
- Check-in and welcome clients
- Perform tours for walk-ins and administer “welcome” assessments for prospective clients
- Address client questions in a prompt, professional manner
- Answer incoming calls and respond to inquiries sent to the Labs general email
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to clients, prospective clients, and guests
- Manage register, merchandise, and membership transactions
- Schedule client appointments, communicate information regarding membership status, and resolve membership issues or inquiries
- Educate clients about the ongoing benefits of using Bulletproof Labs to biohack their way to optimal brain, body, and life performance
- Assist with community outreach and events to spread the Bulletproof Labs love!
- Ensure facility equipment is in working order, clean, properly calibrated, and safe to use at all times
- Uphold a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Customer service experience
- Intermediate computer skills – specifically with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Friendly, outgoing, and energetic personality – you can talk to anyone!
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including:
- Standing for up to 8 hours
- Occasionally sitting, walking, kneeling, and reaching
- Lifting or moving up to 25 lbs
- Health and fitness enthusiast (or biohacking fan)
- Experience with Mindbodyonline
- You live in or near Santa Monica, CA
- You have a high level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence with ability to work independently and as a team player while presenting a professional demeanor.
- You handle sensitive situations and confidential information with the utmost care, professionalism and good judgment.
- You have excellent written, oral, and team communication skills. You thrive on collaboration and are able to manage extremely complex systems with grace and gratitude.
- You can effectively present information and respond to questions from clients.
This is a full-time position based in Santa Monica. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description. You will get to work with a team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter with your application!
• Post ID: 153169642 losangeles