Guest Services - Boutique Pilates Studio
We are a boutique Pilates studio that fuses the gap between exclusive private Pilates sessions and large group classes. Fun, creative, smart, unique and passionate-this is how we describe our studio and our total and complete love of all things Pilates and fitness!
Speir is immediately seeking to fill full or part-time front desk position for 15-35 hours per week. We are looking for a motivated and fitness minded individual to help make our client experience exceptional! We are looking for a team player with great people skills to work in a fun and friendly environment.
Our ideal candidate is upbeat, with a fun, helpful spirit at all times. The front desk coordinator's role includes greeting all guest, check-in, tidying the studio, working at events and available on weekends. Must have a passion for fitness, remembering names, stay cool under pressure, ability to multitask, enjoy sales and must love what they do!
- Must have a customer service mindset
- Sales experience in a fitness related business is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MindBody Online is a plus
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends & holidays
General responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and cover front desk operations
- Assist instructor with class set-up / take-down
- Handle inquiries and issues from members, vendors, staff, etc. in a polite and professional manner
- Be able to adjust clients' accounts, make sales, returns and any other clients interaction that is needed and navigate MBO software
- Answer studio phone and voicemail
- Actively promote all marketing and advertising initiatives such as newsletters, flyers, mailers, postcards, etc.
- Appropriately sell and upsell clients on classes, packages, workshops and retail that make sense for them
- Verbally promote all marketing and advertising initiatives
- Keep studio well-stocked of all supplies
- Keep studio and bathrooms clean and sanitary at all times
- Minimum 1 year experience related to customer service in the wellness/health/fitness sectors.
- Retail experience in dealing with cash registers, cash, checks and credit card terminal machines is a must.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with client inquiries and issues.
- Must be able to manage time; multi-task and prioritize duties and be reliable to "step in" when needed.
- Weekend availability is a must
- Experience working at a fitness studio or similar type of business is a major plus.
* Complimentary classes
* 20% Discounts on services and products
References are a must!
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
Salary: $11.50 to $12.50 per hour
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POSTING IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND HAVE WORKED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATED JOBS.
Please reply with "Front Desk Coordinator" in the subject line of your email. In your response please include what you have been doing for employment for the past 6 months, what your experience is with pilates (if any) and why you are interested in working at a Pilates studio. We would also like to know how well you know the Mindbody software system on a scale of 1-10, 10 being very well.
Please include your phone number, the city you live in and your email address in the body of the email. Please attach your resume, a Instagram handle, and any other information that would give us a clear vision of who you are!
***Do not contact the studio directly. All resumes must be sent though e-mail.
• Post ID: 153524112 losangeles