Referees/Umpires will be the head and only referee in charge of each game.
Shifts will last between 1 to 5 hours (one game per 60min in most cases) at night during the week. Must be available to work Monday nights! Successful candidates will assist the company in helping our games run smoothly, while reminding our players of the social and charity aspect of our leagues.
We run both Indoor and 4v4 Sand Volleyball.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Referee Games
- Manage all on-field logistics including: timely start and completion of games and team/referee transitions
- Setup field/court
- Resolve on-field disputes
- Work with the on- and off-site ZogSports Staff to improve the quality of our leagues
- Learn ZogSports Rules
- Attend referee training session(s)
- Ideal candidates should be young professionals living in the LA metro area who have a tremendous interest in sports and are available at least Three shifts per month. (Actual shift lengths will vary from approximately 1-6 hours)
- Applicants must be willing to commit to at least a 6-month period, and preferably into future seasons
- Understanding of specific sport and rules
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle conflict and be diplomatic in all situations that arise
- Be able to represent ZogSports and our charitable and social focus
- Be fun, social and personable
- Experience in refereeing and knowledge of sport applying
- Experience on an athletic team
Please include cover note describing your experience/interest.
ZogSports is an equal opportunity employer
• Post ID: 96920967 losangeles