PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
We would love to know more about you and your goals beyond your resume. Please include a cover letter answering the following questions: 1) Why you would like to work for Club Pilates and 2) Description of your sales experience including some of your top sales achievements.
The purpose of the Sales Associate is to represent Club Pilates to potential clients, bringing new members in the door. Along with bringing in new members, this role also focuses on retaining current members. Pilates fitness background is preferred but not required; candidate should have a strong sales background.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Proficient with social media, previous experience marketing using social media is a plus
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Ability to learn and use the our fitness software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues
- Must have excellent public speaking skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Valid drivers’ license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation. Must have a clean DMV record and successfully pass background check. Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a competitive base salary; based on experience
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Free Pilates classes
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
• Post ID: 93711012 losangeles