Dear Fitness Professional,
Please read this job posting in FULL before applying.
F5 Strength and Muay Thai is a boutique gym in Miracle Mile Los Angeles. We offer small group classes and personal training in Muay Thai and Strength and Conditioning. Both our programs are equally as popular with our students.
We are currently hiring for a Strength Coach/Personal Trainer position. Muay Thai experience is not required, however if you are very proficient at Muay Thai there will be more opportunities for hours and advancement at our company.
You can learn more at http://www.f5strengthandmuaythai.com - for more information.
Whom we are looking for:
1) A team player - at F5 we work as a team, always. We expect every employee of F5 to be an integral part of our close community. This is NOT an independent contractor position. This is a full-time position for someone who is willing to be 100% invested in the vision of our company and team.
2) Someone with an open mind - In your training for this position, you will learn our tested and proven methods of coaching and programming. We often meet as a team to discuss our coaching and programming. We encourage feedback from other team members and expect you to do the same.
3) An accredited personal training certification (ACE, NASM, ISS, ACSM, NCSA, etc. or a CSCS). A vast amount of coaching experience, however, is not required. We are willing to train the right person, even if that person is new to coaching.
4) Current CPR + AED certification required.
5) Must have some personal experience with barbell and kettlebell lifts in your training. We primarily use these tools for our classes and personal training.
----> (SFG's/SFL's are encouraged to apply, since the Strong First system is the foundation of our strength coaching).
6) Someone who can work approximate 3-4 shifts per week Hours are TBD, but flexibility with mornings and weekends are important. Please do not apply if you cannot work mornings and one weekend shift.
Schedule is TBD and subject to change. The understanding that it takes some time to get properly trained and take on a full schedule is critical. Client hours will probably vary at 15-20 to start and advance to full-time 25-35 as the coach progresses and fills their schedule.
7) Must have a legal right to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED required.
We will contact you with further information should we feel you may be a fit. Due to our staff's busy schedules, not all applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
To apply please do the following:
1) Reply to this posting (phone calls, drop-ins or other email addresses NOT accepted).
2) Submit your resume as a PDF or Word DOC attachment.
3) Write a cover letter in the BODY of your email the answers these three questions.
a. Why do you want to work for F5?
b. How has strength training benefited your life?
c. What is your favorite lift and why?
Pay is dependent upon experience and certifications.
• Post ID: 155363077 losangeles