Dear Fitness Professional,
Please read this job posting in FULL before applying.
F5 Strength and Muay Thai is a boutique gym in Miracle Mile Los Angeles.
We offer small group classes and personal training in Muay Thai and Strength and Conditioning. Both our programs are equally as popular with our students.
You can learn more at - http://www.f5strengthandmuaythai.com
Whom we are looking for:
1) A team player - at F5 we work as a team, always. We expect every employee of F5 to be an integral part of our close community. This is NOT an independent contractor position. This is a position for someone who is willing to be 100% invested in the vision of our company and team.
2) Someone with an open mind - In your training for this position, you will learn our tested and proven methods of coaching and programming. We meet as a team regularly to discuss our coaching and programming. We encourage feedback from other team members and expect you to do the same.
3) A top accredited personal training certification (ACE, NASM, ISS, ACSM, NCSA, etc. or a CSCS). A vast amount of coaching experience, however, is not required. We are willing to train the right person.
4) CPR + AED certification required.
5) Be Strong First. Must have some personal experience with barbell and kettlebell lifts in your training and be on personal strength journey of your own .
We primarily use kettlebells, barbells and bodyweight for the training in our strength classes and personal training. ---->
(SFG's/SFL's are encouraged to apply, since the Strong First system is the foundation of our strength coaching).
6) Flexibility. Someone who can work weekends -- Schedule is TBD and subject to change, but everyone on staff works at least ONE weekend day shift.
7) Drive and dedication. The understanding that it takes some time to get properly trained and take on a full schedule is critical. Client hours will probably vary at 15-20 to start and possibly advance to full-time 25-35 as the coach progresses.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED required.
To apply please do the following:
- Reply to this posting (phone calls, drop-ins or other email addresses NOT accepted).
- Submit your resume as a PDF or Word DOC attachment.
- Write a personalized cover letter that answers these three questions: 1) Why do you want to work for F5 Strength and Muay Thai 2) How has strength training benefited your life? 3) What is your favorite lift and why?
Pay is dependent upon experience and certifications.
• Post ID: 139095022 losangeles