Development Integrated Communications Engineer 3 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (El Segundo,
Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:49 AM
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Development Integrated Communications Engineer 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA.
The Development Integrated Communications Engineer 3 is responsible for design, development, integration, and test of aviation related communications systems for a developmental program.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently perform RF communication system analysis (link budgets, antenna design and signal characteristics) and system performance trade studies
- Document system requirements and interfaces, with traceability to platform requirements
- Independently perform review and analysis of supplier design data, definition of functional test requirements including acceptance, qualification, and system integration
- Requirements management, system integration, test development/execution of various types of communications systems.
- Plan out integration, test, and demonstration activities.
- Perform responsible engineering activities to manage suppliers and ensure products meet the requirements within cost and schedule.
- Contribute to design packages as subject matter experts for external suppliers.
- Contribute to design packages for Prime’s higher level design reviews.
- Perform proposal activities such as creating task descriptions & basis of estimates, writing supplier statements of work, and performing technical evaluation of Supplier proposals.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17019712&lang=en
• Location: El Segundo, Los Angeles
• Post ID: 164350852 losangeles