The Manager,Software Engineering 2 will lead a team responsible for the support of manufacturing/production operations, logistics and supply chain commercial-off-the shelf (COTS) and custom developed software applications.
The selected candidate will be directly responsible for the management of 22 exempt level professionals. The incumbent will be responsible for facilitating employee engagement activities, employee action planning, and fostering career development and training. He/she will provide objective-oriented direction to subordinates using and enforcing management guidelines.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Planning and the management of application support or project performance addressing cost, schedule, technical performance, risk/opportunity and quality of a work package, subsystem, or related group of work packages assigned to their organization exempt level professionals.
• Lead the Application Services team to resolve outages to Tier 1 and Tier 2 assigned applications and ensure that incident/trouble tickets meet service level objectives and agreements.
• Involved as required to support sector proposals and Business Application Service initiatives such as Windows 10.
• Manage and cultivate relationships with their respective Project Management Offices, custom applications suppliers, internal technical organizations such as the Systems Engineering and Web Center of Excellence and InfoSec.
• Acting technical management focal point for assigned applications.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010139&lang=en
• Post ID: 114342868 losangeles